We are always on the lookout for new volunteers to join our team.
All that is required is a friendly nature and the time to help us!
There are two types of volunteers at the theatre:
- Volunteers in our Front of House team, who staff the box office, the bar and the coffee bar.
- Technical volunteers to run the state of the art equipment including master- minding the sound and lighting needed for stage performances.
As a volunteer, you will be able to choose when you want to work in the theatre – there is no obligation to do so regularly. Most volunteers work perhaps two or three times in a month although some do much more!
The majority of our events are in the evenings and on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Benefits for volunteers include:
- Free entry to an event when you are on duty
- Free tea and coffee
- Half price drinks at the bar
- Two free tickets each four month season for another event at the theatre
If you would like to join our team, please contact us.
We will then arrange to meet you at a time to suit when the theatre is open (most likely on a Friday or Saturday). Someone will show you round, explain how the systems work and arrange a time and date for you to attend to observe the theatre in action before you actually start as a volunteer.