We are always on the lookout for new volunteers to join our team.
All that is required is a friendly nature and the time to help us!
There are two types of volunteers at the theatre:
- Volunteers in our Front of House team, who man the box office, the bar and the coffee bar.
- Technical volunteers to run the state of the art equipment including master- minding the sound and lighting needed for stage performances.
As a volunteer, you will be able to choose when you want to work in the theatre – there is no obligation to do so regularly. Most volunteers work perhaps two or three times in a month although some do much more! (Of course, the majority of our events are in the evenings and on Fridays and Saturdays.)
Benefits for volunteers include:
- Free entry to an event when you are on duty
- Free tea and coffee
- Half price drinks at the bar
- Two free tickets each four month season for another event at the theatre
If you would like to join our team, please contact me - Alan Hutchinson. I will then arrange to meet you at a time to suit when the theatre is open (probably on a Friday or Saturday). I will show you round, explain how the systems work and arrange a time and date for you to attend to observe the theatre in action before you actually start as a volunteer.
In addition, please don’t hesitate to contact me by phone or email in advance if you have any further preliminary questions.
I look forward to meeting you.
Telephone: 01323 738709
Volunteers Coordinator - Alan Hutchinson (Email)
Email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org