The Under Ground Theatre/Eastbourne Arts Centre venue is available for hire.
Technical sheets and booking forms can be found at the end of this section.
- A 156-seater venue with 48-channel stage lighting rig with Jester control desk; new 24 channel Yamaha sound desk; full auditorium sound system and up to 6 on stage monitors.
- SM57 and SM58 microphones and stands, DI boxes and music stands as standard - AKG condensers, Sony ECM 77 tie-clip mics available by arrangement.
- Direct audio recordings & video recordings available by arrangement.
- Big screen digital video projection system for talks - inputs from DVD, laptop and other devices, with connectors for most tablets, from on stage or the technical operations box.
- Concert standard Danemann grand piano
- 2 dressing rooms with private toilets.
- A 45-seater bistro-style licensed bar/coffee bar meeting http://www.cheapativanpriceonline.com/ room with 9 tables and power points and large 50" wifi connected monitor with direct feed from auditorium.
- Licensed bar with extensive range of drinks when using our staff.
Lighting And Theatre Plan
Click on image to open full PDF version. (Opens in new window.) Or right click and save as here to download PDF (123kb file size).
For a run down of the full technical specifications of the venue, download the PDF here (31kb file size)
Request a Quotation to Hire the Under Ground Theatre :
Under Ground Theatre Hiring Price List (PDF 135kb)
Information For Hirers Leaflet (PDF 93kb)
For the full set of hirings leaflets and specification documents download as one zipped file here. (410kb file size)